Whoop, whoop: spring is finally here. I hope everyone is doing alright, despite these tough times. ☀️
Since I am still in my recovery phase after my head surgery & treatment, I wanted to inspire you with some of my spring classics.
My top 5 spring touring tips
- Now it is the perfect time to get ready for your alpine crossing: Diary Alpine Crossing Munich – Italy
- Check out these beautiful gorges in Bavaria and Austria: Partnachklamm Gorge & Leutaschklamm
- Ehrwald is a paradise for all outdoor enthusiasts: Outdoor Tips Ehrwald
- Plan your vacation for the mountain bonfires while it is still cheap: Mountain Fires at the Zugspitz Arena in Tyrol
- An all-time spring classic in Grison: Sertig Waterfall – Sertigpass – Grünsee – Scalettapass
I hope you get some time to unwind and relax, simply cherishing the little things in life. I will offer my guided tours probably some time in May again. So, see you soon.